Nutrition on the go to your Door Step!

Friday, February 15, 2013

Every time I walk down the cereal isle I get suckered into buying a few packs of granola bars. Perhaps it's that I'm usually hungry when I go or it could be the totally irresistible food packaging that makes my mouth water and causes me to completely ignore the price tags until I'm at the check-out counter. A typical pack of 8 bars cost well over $10 and I go threw a pack like candy. I'm hoping my husband doesn't read this post because I'm sure he would think I'm crazy spending this much money a month on just granola and energy bars.


Thanks to the wonderful world of Twitter, I've found a great new alternative for my energy bar craze! A company called Kona Kase puts together a box full of endurance, granola and other nutritional bar samples and mails them to your doorstep for only $15 per month! On the 15th of every month, a new box is sent out with goodies for you to try. It seems as they are working towards making it easier to purchase a larger quantity o those that you really enjoy.

Now here we are again with some great packaging, however, I'm starting to think with my brain and not my belly. I'm excited about this product and can't wait to get my first Kona Kase.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger