For the Man's Man: MAG Cuff Links

Friday, March 8, 2013

Men's Artistic Gymnastics Cuff Links straight from my sweatshop...errr computer room/mini-gym/studio. You got it, something classy for the men. I've been trying to come up with some great ways to dress up a male gymnast, gymnastics coach or any gymnastics fan.

I've convinced the husband to be my model and I'm super excited to show these babies off.


These are the first of a handful of designs that really get me pumped about the sport of gymnastics.




You can find these and many more at my Etsy store here. 


I'm looking for more ways to make more MAG memorabilia stand out in a crowd and would love to hear any ideas you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger