Gymnastics Mom & Dad Bingo Game

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

It's Okay to admit it....watching your child for hours at end while they do their gymnastics lesson is not as exciting as doing it yourself. I know, I'm a parent too and I totally get it. It's possible you check your emails and facebook updates like OCD (Outta Control Disorder!) Tonight you get to stop that craziness  and bring some fun into the parent viewing area with Gym Mom or Dad Bingo!As my obsession with Bingo continues, I've created 8 bingo cards filled with typical things you would see in the gym and in the parents' waiting area of any gymnastics center. I bet this will be your first time actually hoping for someone to pick a wedgie

What you'll need to do is click on the link below and it will take you to the Scribd page where you can download and print the cards off. 



Bring them in and pass around to other parents looking like they need a little fun too!

1 comment:

  1. Online Bingo wow really enjoy it. You really did an awesome job. Thank you so much.

    Online bingo games

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger