Adidas Gymnastics Leotards

Thursday, April 4, 2013

One of my favorite leotards a gymnast of mine wears is this fantastic yellow Adidas gem of a leotard. It's simply stunning.

All of my girls are just waiting for the new line of Adidas Gymnastics leotards to come out and so am I. They really take the cake when it comes to design & color combinations.

This morning I woke up to some amazing news, McKayla Maroney (one of my most favorite gymnasts of late) has joined the Adidas Gymnastics team along side teammate Jordyn Weiber.  Sounds like a winning team to me.


1 comment:

  1. My daughter is about to start gymnastics for the first time. We are trying to get all the things she is going to need for it. We are trying to figure out what kind of leotards she is going to like. So I am researching to see which are the best and most popular ones. http://www.k-beeleotards.com/about.html

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger