Virtual Gymnastics Curriculum

Friday, July 20, 2012

Hands down, this has got to be the most exciting thing I've found at Congress this year! Smart Moves and Fun & Fit Gymnastics have teamed up to be the first in the world to provide something I've been waiting for...the ability to access gymnastics coaching curriculum and lesson plans from a phone, tablet, laptop or print outs instantly!

The Recreational Curriculum includes

  • Proven Online Year-Round Progressive Gymnastics Curriculum
  • Pre-school to Pre-Team Gymnastics classes
  • Stored in an Easy to use Lesson Plan Management Platform
  • Fully Customizable lesson plans <--- this one I LOVE! I've seen the works and it's great I would be able to upload my own held true plans.
  • Consistent Instructor Support and Training <------ the way it's set up I would learn from each days planning.

PLUS

  • access to your Lesson Plans in combination with pre-loaded curriculum
  • State of the Art Ability to Share and Protect your Teaching Records!

BENEFITS

  • Virtual Access to your Teaching Team on the Gym Floor
  • Reduce Training Time
  • Improve Instructor Performance
  • Confidence in Smart Moves proven "Fun & Fit Gymnastics" Drills and Skills
Expected launch date is sometime in October of this year. I can't wait to get my gym started. I love a clever way to use technology to enhance gym time!

Give them an email at:
enquiries@smartmoves.co.nz, tell them Coach Casie sent ya. 

2 comments:

  1. How much are they looking to price it as?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous,

      I'm not completely sure on their pricing, however, I think they have a very economical pricing structure and you can either opt to use your own lesson plans which is less money or go for the pre-set training plans to maximize the value.

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger