Picture Show: USA Gymnastics Congress & Olympic Trials

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Morning Fitness with USA Gymnastics

 Bright and Early

 Registration

 Yep, Certified & gotta super star!

Local restaurants getting in the Olympic spirit. I loved the Tripple cheese back flip panini. 
The cutest little play mats for Barbie I've ever seen. Barbie was taking a nap.

 Tumbl Trak - I wanted EVERYTHING!

 Good to see America's 1st Amendment still holds strong at the entrance of the Olympic Trials.

 Beautiful!

My view!

Why thank you!

 My new friend Kelly from Canada won the Big Raffle and a voucher from Snowflake Designs. I know her girls will look good next year!
 Entrance to my hotel

The HP Pavillion

 Outside the Trials







P & G let me paint my pinky blue to raise awareness and to stop Bullies 

There's Coach Casie - upside down again.

 Did I mention I love Indian food?

Making signs to cheer on the hopefuls 
Facepainting 


 And the team is......
Goodbye San Jose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger