Friday Freebie: Gymnastics Gift Tags

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Happy Friday everyone! It's that time of year again, when we are scrambling around to find the perfect gift and the perfect way for presentation of the gift. When you've got a team of gymnasts, some coaches' gifts and other gymnastics fans to provide for it can be quite disheartening to find there are little options to choose from.

Don't worry, I've got your back!


This morning, I was getting my team(s) gift bags together for our Christmas Party. I intended to use that awesome gymnastics stamp I made last week but there's this thing in our house...things go missing. Even when you put it somewhere high, yet visible everyday until the day you want to use it...that darn thing must do cartwheels out the door.

One day, I hope it will return...doing aerials of course.

Instead of making a new one I put my head into photoshop and created some gift tags.

Girls Gymnastics Holiday Gift Tags 


Printing on cardstock is the best option, but I'm also printing on shipping labels to use as stickers. (My obsession with stickers roots deep!)

Download the files below:


If you really dig these tags, please repay me by sharing this blog post with three of your friends. Send them a personal email and only do so if you truly love what I'm doing.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog..its really nice..We also provide the Gymnastics Gifts services. Visit us for more info.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger