Not enough MAG memorabilia

Sunday, January 6, 2013

As I do a random search for gifts for a male gymnast, I come to realize that my quest for something awesome is limited. Now, if I were to get something for a girl gymnast, that's easy. A new leo, a doll, keychain and even plenty of jewelry options make it easy for any mom to search for something for her little gymmie. Most of my female gymnasts have a wardrobe complete with gymnastics t-shirts, shorts and sweats. On etsy there is even complete gymnastics party favors for girls. The popularity of this sport is growing, let's get the boys something they can show the world they are awesome too!


 I've made bottle cap gymnastics key rings for gymnasts that competed in the iFlip Invitational. I wanted to make some for the boys but there just wasn't any templates available. Taking matters into my own hands and staying up a couple of late nights, I've made myself a template of images to do for the boys.
I'm thinking I can make some keychains, zipper pulls for their gym bags, magnets, necklaces. If you know a mom of a boy gymnast looking for something that tells the world their son is a super amazing gymnast, send them my way. I'll be happy to make some custom items for your team, booster club or competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger