Monday, January 14, 2013

I've gotten more and more into crafting lately & decided this time to make some cool dog tags inspired by the wonderful Marilyn Monroe. 

What I did was take a fabulous pic of her doing some gymnastics exercises and edited them to fit inside the given space for the tag. Then I printed them on high gloss printing paper and cut them out. After that, I made a huge mess in the dinning room in attempts to give the pics an epoxy resin dome. So I threw it all away and started over. ;)

Here is the final product. 

You can see the listing of this one here on etsy!
Take a look at this listing here.
Pop on over to see this listing here

I have much more up my sleeve. I hope to make some nice pieces that can be given as gifts to fellow coaches. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger